Monday, May 25, 2009

Round The World

My ever 1st night cycling event!!!
wit my dear friends and dear
gather at 9pm east coast park, mac
and event will end abt 6am the next mornin
wow....
thinking whether i can go through the night
i will have to try den
having here are my sec friends
lemin,mei hong,chuiyee and me

me and dear
wearin the same top tat we brought frm thailand

jus to let you guys know
bcos i hav no idea where i will be travling to
i don really bother to know where i hav been for the whole event
i will jus let you see the pic we took by not the places i had been
1st stop


a very nice place but i don know which part it is in singapore
haha...
2nd stop

i think it will look better if the sky is brighter!?
we will b notify as human and not some kind so ghost like human
heeee...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment