Friday, July 3, 2009

Shopping

thur dear had his off day and yeah!
finally i can go out
i have been stayin at home frm tues
like a bird waitin for a chance to FLY!
but not forgetin elearnin at home ya~
have to finish worksheet given, den can go out
sian~
so i tried my very best finished it at around 1pm workin frm 10am onwards
den we head off
out the house!
wen to SIM bcos dear dear need to settle his sch fee
pic took in the lift

before we can head to any place inside SIM
temperature takin is compulsory
i responsible though
wont b goin out if i got a fever now
so i got an ' im ok'

it only took us abt 15min or so there
n very soon we head off to vivo city
shop shop abit
bcos i got my pay
hehe
xD

yeah!!!
i got something for myself, baby and home needs
i love tis bag the moment i saw n cant resist not buyin
bcos in my mind im thinkin mayb i can get a bag for myself
den i saw tis bag
dear dear was nice
tis is abit expensive over the bags tat i will usually get
n he felt tat the price don really worth the design
but in the end he still brought it for me
i didnt know until i asked him isit too expensive for a bag?
he den told me his feelin
his reason for buyin tis bag for me was;
'i don wanna see u feelin sad abt not gettin somethin you love,
so long you are happy, tats wat i wan '
tat was touchin
i truly realized why i have been lovin tis guy, at tat very moment
i don feel at all tat i had wasted any of my youth wit him,
in the upcomin 7 years of relationship
you are worth lovin in anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment