Monday, August 10, 2009

Lately Events and Things

Had been busy again
due to workshops, studies for exams and work
tis post gonna combine all my recent events tgt

jus happened two day ago
Im workin
and the sales is doin well
I served may customers that brought $100 abrove
careless me!
one of them tat I charged nets was declined
w/o me knowin i jus let her go wit the products
its $153.58 actually
hav to cry tat night when i relized
if i cant get back her there goes my $$

lucky the next day we were able to get her
as she is a memeber n we had her details
not hard to get
kind hearted her came to make the payment
yeah!
back to happy again
Thank God


Last week
I took tis photo
bebe has really becomin very big in size
she is ju in her 5th mth
she will b growin more i think
I love bebe!
she lighten up my day

have been attending workshops
two more to go the coming week
you think workshop is useful?
for my case i don think so
it go through the same thing we had go through in class
those infor we hav too?
we can read on our own
do something different can?
wasting my time listenin to horrible speakers too!



It kind of tired and stressful
so onli shoppin for now can cure me
sis and i wen to far east,
for gaga shoppin!!
brought a very NICE lookin jacket, top and slipper
spent less than $50
and now i remembered sis paying for my top,
n tat why i can spent less den $50!
hehe..
thanks sis for the top!

last 2 to 3 weeks i think
my classmate, hanis
wen travel and brought back some chocolate for the class
its not normal chocolate yos!
it has liquor in it
Fun!!
i had never try things lik tat
my classmates picked vodka
it was very nice!
Gotta try once

No comments:

Post a Comment