Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things happened in the mth of sept

wa...its been a mth since i last update
busy working during the holiday
but im still happy bcos i gonna have some $$ to spend later on
:)
i don wanna miss out the things tat had happened during the mth
i didnt update
So i decided to jus go through everything short & sweet
;)

Finally had the chance the see my manager's boy
Super Cute!!!
i can see tat he loves me...
haha


miss night walk along the park wit dear
so he brought me and we had some nice talk there
^^


Off day for me and dear
so we went out for a walk!
Eat, drink, fun and game!


we went malaysia as well

bcos we find singapore boring!

haha..




meet up group of friend for dinner
and they came to play wit bebe
At compass point!


Dear make breakfast for me!!!

half boiled egg!

my fav

Bebe also dropped one of her tooth while playing ball wit dear

haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment