Monday, December 28, 2009

X'mas Eve

its the X'mas period
time to get gifts and take gifts!
^^
Gift List;
1 for work,
6 for family ,
1 for gift x-change with friends,
1 for deardear.
i got all the gifts at the last min
so i don think much before buying
hope they still love it
=D
Below are all given by my dearest colleagues!
Chitra, jasmine, kate, sulinda, jessica, jation.

deardear took this photo outside my sis house
b4 we went in to suprise them with the gifts

deardear suddenly found this spot and think it nice

Dinner tgt!

Its my brother BD!
*Sweet 19*

Kids cant wait to see their persent!!
same to me!
Guess necklace frm sis
I Love It^^
Love Love

after family gathering
its time for friends gethering
out for the whole nite
finally got home at 6am!
tried but i had fun
I want more of tis can...

No comments:

Post a Comment