Saturday, January 2, 2010

My X'mas Presents

X'mas is over and New Yr came
happy for gettin so many presents frm family and friends for X'mas
=)
Thanks everybody!
i wanna thank my sis
she gave me a nice GUESS necklace
'Blink' 'Blink'
it goes perfectly well wit every dress i wore
=)
Next i wanna thank deardear
he gave $$ tis yr
bcos he is afraid tat i don like the things he get
he wants me to buy the things i wan wit the money
and happen so tat when we are shoopin around orchard's mall
Taka, Coach store was havin card promotion and inhouse sale!
tats how i got tis for my X'mas present!
=D
As for dear,
last yr i got a braun buffel wallet for him
tis yr actually intended to get a braun buffel card holder for him
cos he wanted one for work
but most places tat i try to find don have the one i wanted to give him
and olso bcos it was kind of at the last min
so i don have the time to search
so i got perfume for him
his fav one!
and he LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment