Thursday, June 11, 2009

BBQ wit E44A class

Class bbq on the 9th june,
sorry to b late again.
:)
btw, i hav to say my posts can nvr b updated on the day itself
it will b late for sure.
forgive me
its been sometime tat i been to east coast
most of the time was sent by dear to meet friends here if there's any
tis time im goin by myself
I took bus 43 for abt 45mins - 1hr
drop at parkway mall
and walk to find the underpass
into the underpass i reached area C,pit 17
i need to go all the way to area D, pit 40!
tats was hell for me bc0s i was wearin my new shoe
sob sob...
so im happy to make it to find my classmates!
^^

BBQ Time

the weather was so much better tat time
dont know isit bcos we are near the sea
it was cooler n not tat heaty
so i jus eajoy the wind
n someone took tis pic of me
without me knowin

my class got some funny n playful guys
they might look sound different frm each other
but their goal (target person) in the class will always b tis same person
dereck!
Poor Boy!
=D
They had fun tgt btw

haha...
another shot again

the gal on the right is Jia yun

the guy on the left is jasper


Family Photo Take 1

Family Photo Take 2

No comments:

Post a Comment