Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Bro NS-ing

Tis is something quite sometime ago
its 12th june where i to bring my elder bro in bedok camp for his 'NS'
Poor him
he needs to stay in for 2 wk man!
having weird feelings
Not too happy?
Not too sad?
I have no idea
Time in camp was 9am
we were there early wit dear drivin us there
and all we an do is to wait n wait n wait
blue sticker is given to us to indicate the diff group who came in at a diff time
in the end we end up being the last gp goin for the tour around the campus
becasuse there's some kind of information messed up
me and dear waited frm 9 to 12.30pm doin nothin!
hate the way they handle with problems

I seeing gp of 'soon to be army guys' walkin to their rm

1hrs later.................
2hrs later.............
3hrs later..........

Finally i saw my bro movin!
but i still need to wait
he need to go back to his rm 1st
soon i met him in the hall
where the 'soon to be army guys' have to do their pledge takin
My bro (in red circle)

Finally some walkin around the place

No comments:

Post a Comment